|NRC = 0.20|
|Acoustic Performance: Diffusers|
|Frequency (Hz)||125 Hz||250 Hz||500 Hz||1000 Hz||2000 Hz||4000 Hz||8000 Hz|
|Sound Absorption Coefficient||0.38||0.52||0.18||0.08||0.03||0.05||0.18|
Pyramid-shaped wall and ceiling sound diffusers are an effective way to disperse and redirect sound, to eliminate “dead spots” and evenly distribute it throughout a listening environment. These diffusers are comprised of rigid, molded E-glass to create a high impact, strong surface that is lightweight and durable. Sound Acoustic Solutions offers a 2’ x 2’ Pyramid Diffuser that is extremely effective, both on the wall and as a ceiling tile for grid ceilings. This product is sold in a standard white gel coat – Ask about a paintable or fabric-wrapped option when requesting a quote! With a variety of different hanging/mounting options available, this product can be installed virtually anywhere diffusion is needed.
- Model: Pyramid
- Core: Rigid E-Glass Diffuser
- Finish: White Gel Coat
- Size: 2’ x 2’ or 2′ x 4′
- Hanging/Mounting: Z-Clips or Velcro for Wall Mount, Grid Ceiling Compatible
- Thickness: 3-Dimensional Convex Design
- Density: 1.5 lbs. / sq. ft.
- Edges: E-Glass
- Flammability: Class “A” Fire Rated (ASTM E84)
- Mounting Surface: Wall or Ceiling
- Application: Wall or Ceiling Diffusion
- Product Type: Ceiling Panel – Interactive Absorber, or Wall Panel – Diffuser
Ask about a paintable or fabric-wrapped option when requesting a quote!