Perforated Base Insulation Hangers are fabricated out of mild steel with the pin attached for impaling and installation on various acoustic materials such as fiberglass boards or mineral wool boards. These pins feature a 2 inches x 2 inches metal base with a vertical pin attached. The typical perforated insulation pin diameter is 12 gauge (0.105 inches diameter), and self-locking washers are used to lock the material to the pin. We stock various lengths of pins.
Insulation Hangers are generally mounted using general-purpose adhesive such as the Boss 180 Multi-Seal Anchor Adhesive.
- Available in Mild Steel
- Pin and plate manufactured from galvanized steel
- 12 Gauge (0.105 inches) is standard
- 0.105 inch diameter; plate: 2 inches x 2 inches
- Standard Packs are:
– 1,000 for 1 inch to 3.5 inches
– 500 for 4.5 inches to 6.5 inches
- Sold by the bag