Sold under the SilentFiber™ Line, Knauf Ecose® Formaldehyde free boards are available plain or fabricated. These boards are an environmentally friendly brown formaldehyde free acoustic board with ECOSE technology, a plant-based binder. It does not include phenol, acrylics or artificial colors found in traditional fiberglass board. These boards offer some of the most acoustic absorption ratings available.
Available in both plain brown or with a high impact facing. These boards offer the green advantage over regular fiberglass with no formaldehyde binders.
- 3/4 inches to 2 inches available
- 24 inches x 48 inches to 49 inches x 121 inches available
- Lightweight, easy to handle and cut
- UL GreenGuard approved
- UL Environment validated
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Effective at noise reduction
- Does not promote the growth of mold, fungi or bacteria
- Qualifies for LEED green building rating system
- ASTM E84 Class A fire rating
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Acoustic panels
- Metal and masonry walls
- Wall and roof panel systems
- Stretch wall systems
What is ECOSE® Technology?
ECOSE Technology is a formaldehyde-free binder technology that reduces embodied energy and delivers superior environmental sustainability. ECOSE Technology boards feature rapidly renewable bio-based materials rather than non-renewable petroleum-based chemicals traditionally used in fiberglass insulation products. ECOSE Technology boards contain no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors and they are a safe alternative to regular fiberglass boards.
This product is not available for ordering online. If you need a large quantity, please call Call us at 877-399-9697 for a custom wholesale quote.