Sold individually in 28 ounces tubes.
OSI Green Series SC-175 Draft and Acoustic Sound Sealant is a non-flammable, latex-based sealant specially designed to reduce sound transmissions and drafts in all types of wall systems where the sound-rated assembly is required. GreenSeries SC-175 is paintable, remains flexible and adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, drywall and most other building materials.
OSI Green Series SC-175 Sealant can be used for commercial or residential renovations. Use it for exposed and unexposed applications at perimeter joints, floor and ceiling runners, cutouts in gypsum board, veneer plaster systems and other areas where a sound rated assembly is required. This sealant can also be applied or buttered around all electrical boxes and outlets, cold air returns, heating and air conditioning ducts and other equipment penetrating wall surfaces for increased acoustic performance.
- Adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, drywall, and most other building materials.
- Ultra low VOC formulation
- Easy clean-up with water
- Reduces draft and sound transmission
- Paintable and flexible (non-slumping white paste)
- Maintains Sound Transmission Class values
- VOC Compliant
- Designed for use on sound rated wall systems
- Reduces draft & sound transmission
- Permanently flexible
- Easy application & clean up
- UL classification R9732: UL 723
- Service temperature: -5°F (-21°C) to 170°F (77°C)