The all new SilentPoly™ Dual-Tone Polyester Acoustic Panels have a thermal bonded two-layer structure with a hard, front-facing surface and a soft core. These panels are perfect for absorbing unwanted echoes and reverberations caused by noisy, reflective surfaces. Not only are these panels extremely lightweight, they are also very easy to install. These acoustic panels are highly acoustically rated, and are perfect for absorbing sounds within voice ranges. This product is made from 100% polyester fibers with no harmful glues, binders or VOC’s. Although they are lightweight, they are also extremely durable and provide long-term stability and performance.
Need a horizontal baffle solution for your office or retail space? Need to absorb or dampen the sound reflecting off of the ceiling? This product also works extremely well for sound absorption as a horizontally mounted hanging baffle or grid ceiling tile.
• Fire resistant (EN 13501-1, B-s1,d0 / ASTM E84, Class A )
• Available in 3 different colors
• Excellent acoustic performance as acoustic panel or ceiling tile
• Naturally resistant to moisture
• Light-weight and easy to handle and install
• Made from 100% polyester fiber without chemical binders
• Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
• Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
• Manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Systems
• Industrial / Manufacturing
• Home Theaters
• Sound Rooms
• Retail Spaces
|Frequency||100 Hz||125 Hz||160 Hz||200 Hz||250 Hz||315 Hz||400 Hz||500 Hz||630 Hz||800 Hz||1000 Hz||1250 Hz||1600 Hz||2000 Hz||2500 Hz||3150 Hz||4000 Hz||5000 Hz|
This product can also be used as an acoustic ceiling tile for grid ceilings!