Qwel – Deep Dish Tiles are molded with sharper lines for a deeper, richer contrast. The repeating pattern of circles evolves with room shadows. Drop-in compatible with standard 24” square hanging grids. For new construction, Qwel gives a designer visual choices to transform a grid system in three dimensions. As replacements, previous tiles can stay in place with Qwel simply being installed underneath. Tiles are 100% non-woven PET fibers. Up to 50% of the material is recycled content. The design, raw material, and manufacturing are domestic from Indiana.
Deep Dish tiles are one of the most versatile ceiling tiles in the Qwel product line. Intentionally designed spaces benefit from the compact visual pop this shape brings while all-purpose rooms receive moon-like calm in active atmospheres.
Combine Deep Dish tiles with other Qwel shapes to create organic patterns and textures that will set your space apart.
Product Dimensions: 23.75″ x 23.75″ x 3.25″
Package Dimensions: 25.375 x 25.375 x 25.375 in
Quantity: 8 Tiles (32 Sq. Ft.)
Qwel tiles have significant benefits over traditional alternatives:
- Flexible and non-breakable. Unlike mineral fiber tiles, these won’t break or drop dust during shipping and installation. The tiles can be bent while lifting above the grid for ease of installation.
- Mold and mildew resistant. Ideal for healthcare, restaurants, and other cleanliness-sensitive environments.
- Stain resistant and washable. If water or iron stains develop, the tiles do not need replacement. Simply remove and wash with water. Return to service and tiles will dry. Occupants enjoy a visually cleaner environment with facility maintenance not needing to stock dissimilar tiles for replacement.
- Sound damping. The simple flat surface tiles achieve an NRC of .80. Shapes perform even better.
- Aesthetically pleasing. The heathering and color choices beautifully complement interior designs.
- Recycled content. PET is one of the most easily recycled plastics. Up to 50% of the raw material is from recycled content (most commonly from clear water bottles.)
- Sustainability: Certified Clean Air Gold
- Made in U.S.A.