Peel & stick Mass-Loaded Vinyl (MLV) sound dampening pads offer a fast and easy solution for unwanted noise and vibrations, virtually anywhere noise reduction is needed. These are precision-cut 6″ x 6″ squares of 1# SilentWrap™ MLV, with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing for simple peel & stick installation. MLV is a viscoelastic material that greatly reduces harsh, unwanted noise, while taking up very little space. Limit unwanted vibrations from household and commercial appliances, tools/machinery, A/V entertainment systems, noisy automotive components, musical instruments, etc. This product can adhere to most flat surfaces – bonds to plastic, foam, metals, and composite materials. MLV-PSA has excellent UV and temperature resistance, and is also 100% recyclable. SilentWrap™ MLV-PSA Sound Dampening Pads can easily be cut to specific dimensions with a utility knife.
- Quantity: 4 pieces per box
- Total sq. feet: 1 square foot per box
- STC: 26
- Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 0.125″
- Density: 1# MLV
- Installation: Peel & Stick adhesive backing
- Eco-friendly: made of recycled content, and 100% recyclable
- Durable: will not shrink/warp or corrode with time
- SilentWrap™ Peel & Stick Sound Dampening Pads are made from a dense polymer barrier, and used for sound isolation
For more information on Mass-Loaded Vinyl (MLV) products, click HERE.
To purchase MLV-PSA (peel & stick) by the roll, click HERE.